Activate Gujarati Inscript Keyboard
Whether you know or not? Your windows system comes with Gujarati Language support, and have inbuilg Gujarati inscript keyboard or Gujarati Typing. For type in Gujarati you have to just enable Gujarati Inscript keyboard on to your system. Very simple steps are described following:
1. Go to Regional and Language Options in Control Panel
2. Click on Change Keyboards button and then click on add button -> after that search for Gujarati (India) and -> Expand the + sign and select Gujarati Inscript Keyboard as shown in figure below.
3. Select Gujarati, Check Keyboard Layout and select Gujarati
4. Finally Click OK and Apply
How To Use Inscript keyboard
1. Open Any Application
2. Press alt + shift key , now you can write in Gujarati with Inscript keyboard and if you again press alt+shift then you will switch to english Keyboard
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Date, Time, Language and Regional Options.
1. Click on Regional and Language Options.
2. Click on the Languages tab as shown below.
- Under the heading 'Supplemental language support' check the item 'Install files for Complex Script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)'.
- Allow the OS to install necessary files from WindowsXP disc Reboot
What to Select as User Locale, Location and System Locale?
- Click on the 'Regional Options' tab to set User Locale and Location.
- Under the heading 'Standards and format' select Hindi or any other language as your User Locale from the drop-down box. This selection will determine settings for numbers, currencies, times and dates as well as sorting rules for the language.
- Under the heading 'Location', select a country where you are physically located such as India.
Setting-up the Indian Language Keyboards or Input Locales In Regional and Language Options panel, click on the Languages Tab.
Once Languages tab is selected click on the 'Details' tab to install different input locales or Keyboards.
Click on the 'Add' button to add a keyboard for a particular language.
In the drop-down box select Gujarati as the Input Language.
A corresponding keyboard layout/IME will be automatically selected as shown below. Click OK to close the dialog boxes.